Pond Repair is a unique liquid version of EPDM
Pond Repair as seen in Water Garden News and Pond Trade Magazine if you got any difficulty in finding leak or water level is dropping, with a 25 year olden times of success, Liquid EPDM fixes pond leaks and fountain leaks in the very first time. Pond Repair is a unique liquid version of EPDM and is identical in durability to EPDM pond liners, sold in pond supply stores and easily approach able.
Pond Repair can be applied directly on an existing EPDM, PVC or fiberglass liner
Yes, it is true that Pond Repair can be applied directly on an existing EPDM, PVC or fiberglass liner without any primer. Actually Pond Repair Concrete product is designed for ponds or fountains made out of non-porous concrete, brick or mortar. Pond Repair Concrete should also be used on any ponds or fountains where a third party coating was applied over an epdm pond liner.
To give you an idea of just how durable of a product Pond Repair by Pond Pro 2000 is, take a look at a few of its characteristics:
- Pond Repair will withstand temperatures from -62° to 350° F.
- One coat application, no primer needed easy application and a true do-it-yourself product.
- It has proven itself superior to acrylics, urethanes and other elastomers and lasts up to 3 times longer UV and Ozone stable.
- Pond Repair is safe for fish and plant life.
- Pond Repair can be applied over fiberglass; it can be applied over PVC any other pond sealant that has failed it can be applied over acrylic fix pond leaks with Pond Repair by Pond Pro 2000.
The choice of so many customers throughout the years
The most expenditure effective and time saving solution for your pond is Pond repair by Pond Pro 2000. How nice would it be to fix your pond leak right the first time. This one coat process protects your pond and provides many more years of service and is backed by the only 5 year warranty in the industry. This is the reason that majority prefer to have this in their trouble of pond leak as true friend.