Different types of sealants are available in market to repair the pond. Firstly, leaking pond and its repair becomes hectic for pond owner. Some time it takes a long time and owner becomes fade up and thinks to remove the pond. Barely noticeable leaks can be repaired instantly but hidden leaks tease you a lot, while for larger leaks can be treated after completely draining out a pond.
- Pond liner repair introduces the basic steps for determining, if your pond is leaked and some tips for repair the leaks:
- First, search out the leaks accurately in liner or pond.
- If required than drain the pond.
- Take the easiest application of Pond liner repair.
- Mix it with drill before application.
- Coat it one time on required area of pond or liner and get it done repair in shortest time.
Your existing pond liner can be coated once with Pond Pro 2000 and immediately your leaks are fixed. Pond liner repair is 100% liquid EPDM allowing it during the “Curing” or drying process to find its way into the small superficial cracks and crevices to seal off pond liner leaks. If you have any significant folds in your liner be sure to straighten them out on some occurrences if you do not effectively coat underneath the folds properly, water will get under the material once it cures and it will separate.
It is water proof immediately after application. It would not take too much time and labor in drying. It will not break down like traditional pre-formed pond liners since it is both UV and ozone resistant. Pond Pro unlike other pond sealants is 100% epdm rubber in liquid form and is guaranteed not to crack, peel or flake. It actually waterproofs immediately upon application! No other pond sealer can bet that claim. All the sealants take too much time to be dried. This unique quality enhances the worth of pond liner repair definitely.