A pond liner is the best option for saving the pond for crack and damages. Sometimes repair rubber fish pond liner becomes a major financial and practical problem. It’s really hard to locate puncture first and if the puncture can be located, the quick repairing must be done to avoid further problems. Rubber liner is common now days and a weather resistant solution. Its repairing was thought be difficult. People prefer to replace rather than repair. Pond pro 2000 has made it too easy that anybody can repair the pond liner without doing hard job. In this whole process no harm is expected to water life and the third extra ordinary advantage is less time consumption for getting it dry. It means you may run your pond again very soon without disturbing the beauty of your pond.
- Remove fish and plants from the pond, keep them safe in any tub buckets or other containers filled with water
- Walk around the pond to look for leak in liner or soft spots where the leak is saturating
- Drain the pond by pumping water out
- Allow the liner surface dry
- Clean the surface of the pond liner around the leak
- Rub it with some hard brush
- Remove dirt, algae and other potential contaminants from the damaged area
- On smooth surface apply the fish pond liner repair with brush paint
- Let the adhesive set absolutely
- 24 hours or more depending on the type of adhesive
It is repaired and Water can be added. And if the pond continues to lose water, look for another crack. It will effectively hold water in ponds ready to face many years with warranty. Hot, cold, fire and UV resistant Repair rubber fish pond liner has no any match in industry. Its usefulness for pond and water life cannot be ignored. It is as Eco-friendly that with it there is not a single issue to fish or plants. Genuinely it has solved the gigantic problem of Repair rubber fish pond liner with safety and ease.